Difficult conversations can be uncomfortable. In this online workshop you will learn how to apply skills to prepare for difficult conversations, and strategies to help you to manage your emotions and support others in the conversation. This workshop will also explore and unpack effective communication skills and common conflict management styles.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- apply skills to prepare for a difficult conversation
- demonstrate an understanding of effective communication skills
- demonstrate an understanding o how and why people react to difficult situations physically and emotionally
- apply strategies to manage emotions
- demonstrate an understanding of common conflict management styles.
Staff in a range of workplaces including the community, education, health and business sectors who may need to support colleagues or clients.