Would you like to be better equipped to support your child as they enter adolescence and build their independence?
Learn how to:
- better understand and help your child navigate this important developmental phase
- strengthen your relationship with your child
- coach your child to manage strong emotions like worry, anger and sadness
- build your child’s problem solving, conflict resolution, and resilience skills
- help your child develop positive and healthy friendships.
Tuning in to Teens is a six-session group program that teaches parents how to help their children develop emotional intelligence. This key skill can help them better cope with emotions, better engage in learning, have fewer mental health difficulties, and have more stable and satisfying relationships not only as children, but also as adults.
- Jennifer Sells, coHealth
- Naomi Pullen, City of Yarra
- Bianca Panara, City of Yarra
Parents of year 5 to 8 students at Collingwood College.
Important: priority will be given to parents of students attending Collingwood College, however subject to demand, places may be available for parents of children attending other schools in the City of Yarra.
Bookings and more information
Bookings are essential as the program is limited to 8 people. Visit https://tint-collingwoodcollege-2021.eventbrite.com.au to register, and enter tint as the password.
To find out more, contact:
- Gareth Rego, Student Welfare, Collingwood College on (03) 9417 6681
- Monique Thompson, Community Liaison Officer, RAV, on 0488 668 908 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org