How can we raise resilient children who are overcoming a big disruption?
- struggling to get your teen out of bed and to school?
- worrying about your teen’s connection to school and friendships?
- feeling like it’s impossible to motivate your teen to do their homework?
- wondering how you can get back to a happier household?
- feeling like you’re constantly flipping your lid?
The ‘new-normal’ isn’t the same as pre-pandemic life. It’s understandable if you and your teen are still feeling the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and associated lockdowns.
In this one-hour session, we’ll cover key developmental changes that are happening for your teen; how they were, and will be, impacted by this global crisis; strategies to help you build their emotional intelligence and resilience; and ways to help you better connect with them.
Parents/carers of students in year 8, attending a school in the City of Yarra.
Bookings and more information
Click here to reserve your place.
To find out more, contact Monique Thompson, Community Liaison Officer at Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV).
- Call: 0488 668 908
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org